Connect with us

n-Channel MOSFET Equivalent for FS2KM-18

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by Neeraj, Feb 28, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Neeraj

    Neeraj Guest

    I need to where can I get this part or an equivalent.


    18A n-Channel Mosfet used in DC-DC convertors/AC-DC Adaptors/chargers.
    This one is used in Panasonic chanrger/adaptors they sell with video

    Thanks in advance.
    moharam likes this.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day