Connect with us

Mystery International Rectifier part

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by finite_state_machine, Nov 4, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. finite_state_machine

finite_state_machine

Nov 4, 2012
    I have a bunch of these parts from a grab bag, and I can't seem to find any information about them. They're in a sort of power MOSFET/voltage regulator package, and they have the following written on them:

50012LB
    I*R 937C
    84 49 <- I believe this is the date code, they're not all the same.

I've done my best to find datasheets for this, but no luck at all. I'm not even sure which part is the model number, so any help you can offer would be much appreciated :).

2. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    50012LB is the part number
    937C is the assembly date = year 1999 or 2009 week 37 line C
    84 49 is the lot number

Beyond that you will have to dig further, seems like it might be an OEM part number, have you tried emailing IR?

I came across one post (sorry didn't save it) that suggested that it was a FET, the only difference was the last letter in the part number...

3. shrtrnd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
    I didn't Gioogle this part, but I've got a comment.
    With the advent of RoHS (lead-free) requirements, I've noticed a lot of manufacturers
    are now adding a one or two letter suffix to their part numbers, to designate them as
    lead-free. That may not be the issue here, but a trivia comment.
    If CocaCola found this part number, with only a single letter changed at the end of the
    suffix, it might be the explanation.

Ask a Question