Connect with us

My Project! Need Help!

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Kieran Johnson-K, Jan 13, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Kieran Johnson-K

Kieran Johnson-K

Jan 13, 2015
    Hey guys im currently working on a project but have no electronics skills or knowledge.

I'm basically looking to make a camera setup, which has 5 cameras i can point in a 360degree setup, its not a 360d camera just the wires are going to be long enough i can place the cameras to video all around, but separate videos not stitched. I'm basically looking at using The replacement iPhone cameras you can buy from eBay that are very small (size matters). What i need to help with is hooking them up to the correct leads and circuits to give me a basic working camera x 5! What kind of components would i be looking at needing?

I would like to add, Any individual who has extensive knowledge or would be able to produce something of this description, even if basic (as this is a concept prototype) will be fully compensated and paid well for his time and efforts, Thanks!!!!

Please leave email below!

2. Gryd3

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
    Well, anyone can hook up 5 cameras to a little jig and call it complete.
    What do you want to connect the video feed to? Why not stitched?

Ask a Question