Maker Pro
Maker Pro

My free Apps on google playstore

cjdelphi

Oct 26, 2011
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Wake Up!&hl=en

check out my apps, thanks! feel free to ask any questions (nat's flag quiz is my wifes app not mine)

i have a group walky talky style app i'm working on now i'll hopefully get online soon, basically all android devices running will hear everyone else, free wifi chat (it will work anywhere you have a wifi connection and they too are on the same wifi network)

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Hi cjdelphi,
nice work BTW.
Don't blame the wife for the best app!!!

Are you only making apps for Android?
It would be nice for a walky talky type app to work on different wifi in different locations. But I guess that would be similar to voip?

Keep up the good work.
Martin

cjdelphi

Oct 26, 2011
yup you got it, just another voip...

this uses udp and will broadcast to to 2 .. 3.. whatever the router can handle, group chat basically. ...

i was hoping to get the walky talky done today, but instead got taken over with trying to fix another issue lol

i write windows apps (15years v 8 months of android lol)

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Always something to fix/repair.
Congrats on your programming skills.
Sometimes the most basic app is overlooked by developers And a new multi millionaire is born over night.
When you get there, email me a stella please.

Martin

cjdelphi

Oct 26, 2011
hah! sorry for missing your post spent the last two days tracking down a very annoying bug..

this walky talky uses udp, but due to how the jvm works when you close the server socket, it actually keeps on listening! causing two sockets to open and a runtime error...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.walkytalky.craigs.walkytalky

but i have the startings of a fun app that allowd you to simply use your lan/router (no internet connection required) you can then talk to other devices on the lan...

but i'm quickly finding an never ending list of things to do/add/update/build....