Connect with us

Must be a Peltier?

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by Watson A.Name - Watt Sun, Dark Remover, Dec 20, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. He doesn't say it is. He's selling various qty's, 2, 5, 10 whatever.

    @@[email protected]@[email protected]@@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@,@@[email protected]@[email protected],@@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@
    ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
    My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it
    goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the
    Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 <at>
    Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
    that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half). You'll be glad you did!
    Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
    changed it:
    @@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@@[email protected]@[email protected]@@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@@
  2. Gary Lecomte

    Gary Lecomte Guest

    He doesn't need to say its a Peltier divice. He says it is a TE
    Module, which is what the manufacturers usuall call them and it stands
    for "thermoelectric" module. Of coarse this is a Peltier device, but
    most manufacturers just call the TE devices.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day