Connect with us

music amplifier

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by steve, Oct 30, 2008.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. steve

    steve Guest

    I need to amplify the sound from a 9 volt dc audible probe circuit.

    The probe provides a very low musical melody sound that cannot be

    However, another audible probe circuit that only beeps, is audible.

    At the musical probe output, the voltage is very low, around micro

    The audible probe outputs slightly higher voltage.

  2. Guest

    Try this one.

  3. ehsjr

    ehsjr Guest

    Simplest might be an LM386 amplifier IC.

    2 or 3 caps and a pot are the only other
    parts you need, besides a speaker.

  4. ian field

    ian field Guest

    Simpler still is the TDA7052, its a BTL amp in the same DIL-8 package - the
    one with the "A" suffix has DC volume control.
  5. steve

    steve Guest

    Thanks to everyone for their views.

    Been bsuy lately .. will try and inform soon.

  6. neon


    Oct 21, 2006
    forget lm386 that is for a vey poor power amp. use instead an lm555 oscillator it has plenty of power output and use pin 2 to fm the oscillator it only require 50 ua .
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day