Connect with us

Multiplexing Circuits

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by dalvares, Nov 8, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. dalvares

dalvares

Nov 8, 2012
    Hi All,

New to this forum and I hoping it can help as I have for some time been breaking my head over why this doesn't work

I am trying to make a circuit to run and active matrix array of p-type organic transistors. I need to control the magnitude of the gate voltage (negative) apply it to 8 columns sequentially. I also need to apply a constant source drain voltage (negative) to 8 rows.

The cicuit currently only works with a positive gate voltage (MAX664 disconnected from D).

For some reason the ADG608N will only work with positive voltage on the signal input line not when I have the signal from the MAX664. I have VSS connected to ground and it is connected in a single supply config. Connecting in a dual supply config causes there to be some short somewhere.

Where have I gone wrong? Can the ADG608N pass negative voltages? If not how can I reverse the polarity after?

Attached Files:

2. CDRIVE

CDRIVE Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3

May 8, 2012
    What is an "organic" transistor? Does it have to be watered? :rolleyes:

Chris

3. dalvares

dalvares

Nov 8, 2012
  4. CDRIVE

CDRIVE Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3

May 8, 2012
    Damn, I have to get out more often. Greenie FETS!!

Glad to see you solved your problem and I learned something too.

Chris

Ask a Question