Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Multimeter purchase help needed

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
No, we just can't offer any more help.

I don't think there's an instrument that will do the job you want at the price point you want.

scieqp

Aug 8, 2012
Alright, I figured that, and I too have been unsuccessful in solving the problem. I found a unit that might work, but they told me because if I use AC power with the unit the downloading function may be interupted and thus missing data will occur. So I gave up on that device.

One my questions still remains unanswered though, and I think I can guess the reason, but I am going to ask again.

Other than ebay, amazon and the normal places, where else can I find people selling these sorts of DAQ units used? Most people won't put them up on ebay or amazon as most people don't understand what they do. Occasionally I will see a unit pop up there, but the prices for a used unit are usually way too high because no one knows the condition of them. So I am hoping there is some kind of electronics store online that might have some of these from time to time. Any help on this part will be highly appreciated as I think I really need to buy a DAQ to do what I want.

Thanks!

scieqp

Aug 8, 2012
Never heard of them. Had a quick look, but it seems they do not sell used equipment. I am mostly looking for the NI product I need. But I may contact them and see if they have one. Thanks for that. Any others that are mostly into used stuff let me know.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Never heard of them. Had a quick look, but it seems they do not sell used equipment. I am mostly looking for the NI product I need. But I may contact them and see if they have one. Thanks for that. Any others that are mostly into used stuff let me know.

no they dont, they are all commercial sales of new equip and components, but they probably have something that would do what you want.
You are just going to have to bite the bullet and spend the money to get what you want

Dave