Connect with us

moving to sweden with!

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by eric, Apr 27, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. eric

    eric Guest


    I'm wondering if anyone has the answer to a few conversion questions:

    1. I'm moving to Sweden and was planning to bring some US electronic
    devices such as lamps, nintendo gamecube, dvd player (PAL and NTSC
    compatible), electric razor, alarm clock, etc. Is there some kind of
    universal converter I can buy for each device or does it vary?

    2. Also planning on buying a laptop before i move. Wondering if this
    will also need a special converter .

    Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

  2. Anders

    Anders Guest

    Hi Eric

    Here in Sweden we have 230V 50Hz power.
    As long as your equipment manage to handel this its ok.
    You can read on your power devices if the voltage and frequency
    range is enough.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day