Connect with us


Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Ed., Nov 13, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Ed.


    Nov 7, 2016
    Hi all, I blew up 4 mosfets in an induction heater module and I can't find an equivalent or higher
    replacement, the numbers on them are IRFP 260N 550P 21, does anyone know what an equivalent unit is and what do the numbers represent? Thanks.
  2. (*steve*)

    (*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

    Jan 21, 2010
    The numbers mean that it's one of these.

    Probably the easiest, fastest, and cheapest way for you to get them is here.

    It is possible they are failing due to some other fault though. If you replace the full set and they fail immediately (or at least very quickly) then you have something else on your hands to resolve.
  3. Ed.


    Nov 7, 2016
    I got careless and shorted out the whole module and they blew. So no one to blame but myself, just trying to find replacements and hopefully there isn't any other damage beside the Mosfets.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day