Connect with us

Mosfet Transistors

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by tony, Jan 21, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. tony

    tony Guest

    I urgently need to replace obsolete Mosfet transistor type (T0220) VNO106N5.
    Does anyone know where I could get them or suggest an exact equivalent?
    Any advise greatly appreciated.
  2. Cyrus

    Cyrus Guest

    Use IRF513 , It will do the job.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day