Connect with us

monitronix lynx panel programing

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by john tron, Aug 25, 2012.

1. john tron

john tron

Aug 25, 2012
    i am trying to program new phone and account numbers into the lynx/monitronix control panels with no luck.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  2. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Do you have the dealer programming software, or host system? Does it have unlocked or propriety firmware?

I can't really help but I can say without the proper programming software and host system you are fighting an uphill battle, and if it has proprietary firmware you will likely have to blank it and load the default unlocked universal firmware... But, you still need the proper programming software and host system to do this...

All in all, as appealing as these dime a dozen 'locked' home security panels are unless you have the knowledge and equipment to 'reset' them you are simply better of getting a new control unit from China...

3. jmmgmm

jmmgmm

Sep 15, 2012
    Good Video

Go to http://garagedoorremotes.org and look to the right at "Top Video." They are talking about how to change the master code to this alarm system part. Hope it helps.

Ask a Question