Connect with us

Momentary switch to change between circuits?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by platinum, Jan 28, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. platinum


    Jan 28, 2012
    Right, so I intend to make a small guitar effect pedal for my friends birthday which will have 3 or 4 separate effect circuits inside. The top will have a momentary switch that he will hit with his foot which will change the effect. I know I need another circuit to change between those effects, but I am not sure what it is called. I believe it is similar to the t flip-flop?

  2. OLIVE2222


    Oct 2, 2011
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day