Connect with us

Momentary pulse(signal?) to toggle,flip flop?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by NotVerySmart, Mar 20, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. NotVerySmart


    Mar 20, 2011
    I want to take the momentary circuit closure from a button switch and have it operate a toggle circuit. Press the button for on, press again for off. I've sort of looked into flip flops, is that the right way, or should I look into ICs? Also I would like it to start out in the off position if possible. Could somebody please explain how I could do this, obviously im not a pro, so make it simple:p
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day