Connect with us

Momentary Buzzer

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Jake5160, Apr 7, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Jake5160

Jake5160

Mar 31, 2015
    Hi. I have a remote control transmitter that is powered by 12v dc 1a. There is a switch that turns on/off the power to the remote control and id like to wire a momentary buzzer into the circuit so every time i turn the power supply switch on there will be a 1 second beep alarm. Id also like to make sure that it does not draw power from the remote after it has alarmed for 1 second. How would i go about wiring a buzzer into the circuit? Thanks for any help.

[​IMG]

2. Externet

Externet

Aug 24, 2009
    In parallel to the remote control transmitter power wires, a buzzer in series to a capacitor can be implemented.
    The buzzer can be as simple as a relay.
    (+)------------||---------------ΩΩΩΩΩ-------------C-----/ --------NC------------(-)

ΩΩΩΩΩ = relay coil
    C = common contact
    NC = normally closed contact
    ----||----- = capacitor, whose value should be determined upon the coil resistance to provide 1 second.
    Add a 'large resistor in parallel to the capacitor to discharge it. ~ 10K+

3. Colin Mitchell

Colin Mitchell

Aug 31, 2014
    You just need a 5v buzzer and an electrolytic and a diode and resistor.

4. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    Throw all the parts in a blender and run at medium for 1 minute.

Bob

Arouse1973 likes this.
Ask a Question