Connect with us

Molex Connector Question

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by whitneyrm, Feb 4, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. whitneyrm


    Jun 9, 2012
  2. CocaCola


    Apr 7, 2012
    They are called 'panel mount ears' and yes they are for mounting in a panel... I tried to find a picture but it proved elusive and I'm off to bed, so maybe someone else can show a picture or you can Google one up...
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day