Connect with us

Mixer circuit

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by vinod chandran, Oct 25, 2012.

1. vinod chandran

vinod chandran

Jun 21, 2011
    Hi All,
    I am planning to make a simple mixer circuit. I am attaching an image of my idea. I prefer a single supply circuit. Thanks in advance.
    Vinod Chandran

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  2. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    The phone is going to be 'speaker' level, you will need to bring the microphones up to the same level or drop the phone down to whatever mic level you achieve before you will ge a clean mix that can be balanced to 'line' level to go into the amplifier

3. vinod chandran

vinod chandran

Jun 21, 2011
    Hi CocaCola,
    So i need to insert a pre-amp in between mixer and Dynamic mic, am i right ?.

4. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    There are many different types of microphones, but yes you need to bring the microphone levels up to a comparable phone level... Then you can mix them with one of many passive or active mixing circuits found in a Google search... Once mixed you can attenuate them to a 'line' level that the amplifier will be happy with as an input level...

5. vinod chandran

vinod chandran

Jun 21, 2011
    Hi CocaCola,
    What i understand from your answer is --connect each mic into separate pre-amps. And make two mono mixer circuits. Then connect the amplified mic signals into that mixer circuit's input with mobile signals. Thank you once again.

Ask a Question