Connect with us

Missing SMD capacitor on a YSUS Board.

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by mstec, Nov 2, 2012.

1. mstec

mstec

Nov 2, 2012
    I am missing one of those SMD capacitors on my YSUS Board. It is #C83 on the attached picture. The board is from a LG 42PC3D-UD Plasma TV. Can someone please help me to figure out what kind of capacitor, the values and where to order?

YSUS Part# 6870QYH005B
    Compatible Part# are:
    6871QYH053B
    6871QYH053A
    6871QYH953A
    6870QYH105B
    EAX31974801
    EAX31631001

Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

2. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    You will need a schematic to identify the value... If you have a meter that will measure capacitors (most don't unless it's high end, or you have one of the low cost do it all Chinese models) you could remove one of the existing ones and measure that... Chances are real good the third (missing) one is the same value as the other two...

You *might* be able to remove one of the other caps and follow this video to get a measurement

Interesting though as that is a capacitor bank, meaning the value can be adjusted on the fly by adding or subtracting capacitors in that bank...

If this is causing a fault you might be able to get a handful of standard caps and simply test them one at a time until you find one that works... But, don't stop there test the other ones and find the 'range' that works and then pick a value in the middle as the replacement...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
Ask a Question