Maker Pro
Maker Pro

mini project

akshay gupta

Aug 2, 2009
i have to make a mini project in electronics and communication engineering . please suggest me some topics

Resqueline

Jul 31, 2009
Communication is an art, a much neglected one..
One type of communication I'd like to see improved is Public Address kind.
I mean, you're at a rail system, some speak too loud into the mike so you can't hear anything due to distortion while others speak so low you can't hear a word, and when a train is nearby it drowns out anything you could have heard.
These systems sorely need an automatic gain / audio compressor plus a mike out at the speakers that could pick up ambient noise and compensate for this too.
It really shouldn't be difficult, but if it could suit you I don't know. You weren't exactly specific about which kind of comm. & the level you're at.

ElectronWorks

Aug 20, 2009
you could also use light - transmitting a number of light pulses to a receive - the number of light pulses determines the message. On the same theme, you could transmit Morse code using either light or sound (or ultrasound)..

if you want to get more tropical, you could use the RF encoder/decoder chips from Maplin. This might require the use of a microcontroller though..

Bill Naylor

Last edited by a moderator: