Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Mini HI-FI stereo Model HCD-V4800

I am a new beignner in electronic for the past 6 months I know some basic for repair work and i have this manual in my hand. i don't know where to start to repair.I got this model from my friend an he says he wants the stereo to function only

This model contain tuner, deck, video cd and amplifier section, PLEASE HELP

A description of the initial problem would be a good start. Without knowing the problem, no advice can be given about where to start.

Dan

I am a new beignner in electronic for the past 6 months I know some basic for repair work and i have this manual in my hand. i don't know where to start to repair.I got this model from my friend an he says he wants the stereo to function only

The initial problem is went switch on there is no power supply as my friend says

This model Sony Model HCD-V4800 contain tuner, deck, video cd and amplifier section, PLEASE HELP

W

William Sommerwerck

Jan 1, 1970
This might be a sincere request -- but note the poster's mail name.

M

Michael Black

Jan 1, 1970
This might be a sincere request -- but note the poster's mail name.
Then he should read the faq, that is still as useful as ever (though not
really updated for LCD tv sets and monitors), and right where it's been
for a long time, www.repairfaq.org

Michael