Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Military Test Equipment Manuals

chief

Dec 7, 2011
I have over 200 1965-1995 Army Technical Manuals (TM's). mostly for repair of test equipment. Let me know what your looking for. Please don't ask me for a list as haven't the time.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Are you giving them away, or are you selling them commercially?

chief

Dec 7, 2011
Giving them to hobbiest.

They are available to EP mrmbers non-commercially. An early solstice season gift.
Postage and packaging applies. I will take them to the local UPS store.

MattyMatt

Mar 24, 2011
How would you prefer people to request the information? Do we need military documentation numbers, what the military calls the unit specifically, or just the normal model numbers and such on the equipment?

And also would you prefer to be contacted by responding, or PM?

Matty-

chief

Dec 7, 2011
The manufactures model number ie: SG-1144, HP-432.is fine. Could you explain PM
I take it that responding would mean this forum. Responding would be fine.. Multiples manuals would ok too. . I will be taking an extended trip very soon if your have a request just type it in..I'll look. I've had these manuals for 20 plus years don't plan on having them buried with me.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Chief, I asked the first question of you because I feared that you may be spamming us with advertising for a commercial service.

Clearly you are not.

I applaud your decision to ensure that the items you have collected do not get discarded.

Perhaps you can make enquiries to military museums and the like so that any leftovers have a destination?

I know that I have a collection of rather arcane items with some that are incredibly valuable to people who know, but are just rubbish to others. (Maybe I'll have just one buried with me... :D)