Connect with us

MikroC programming problem

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by jameschia, Oct 18, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. jameschia

jameschia

Oct 18, 2011
    I am using PIC16F877A to build a Ultra Sonic Sensor. i fail to compile my program due to some error.
    can anyone tell me the function of MOVF because i cant find any relevant info from the mikroC manual.
    i have uploaded my program and the error during compile. any idea about whats going wrong? Untitled.jpg

View attachment code.txt

2. jackorocko

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
    http://www.edaboard.com/thread193108.html#post809661 Does this help much? I don't know where stack_2 comes from

Did you write all that code yourself?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  3. jameschia

jameschia

Oct 18, 2011
    jackorocko:
    i am trying to modified the program of others.
    according to the compiler, it stated "undeclared identifier 'STACK_2' in expression"
    but i din have idea what the STACK is, either it is a register inside the PIC or a variable that we need to create by ourself.
    any idea?

4. jackorocko

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
    I would say you need to create it. It must have been someone else's constant variable if they followed standard convention. But I am not really sure what the code is trying to do, so I don't really have a guess on what the variable would have been exactly.

I don't know too much asm

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  5. motzey

motzey

Feb 2, 2010
    I believe the MOVF instruction is an assemble lang. type of instruction. The MikroC
    is a high level lang. you can't mix the two lang.

6. jackorocko

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
Ask a Question