Connect with us

microwave interlock switch cross reference needed

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by [email protected], Feb 8, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest


    I've got an old litton 1984 microwave and the interlock switch is worn
    and needs to be replaced. I've been searching for parts but have been
    unable to locate a matching part number.

    The microwave model# is 1465.002

    And the part has the following numbers: 39413p01; 10211-61; 44546p01

    Can anyone tell me any good places for microwave parts? And does
    anyone have a cross reference number for that part... or a generic one
    which will match it?


  2. Art

    Art Guest

    May be a standard micro switch, available from services and parts
    departments that service more current items. Take the original switch to one
    of your local appliance repair facilities and ask if they can match the
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day