Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Microphone Reverb (not echo)

chris8477a

Dec 13, 2011
Hi All

I have attached a copy of my circuit for microphone input, I need to add a Reverb Effect ( ie for Karaoke wherebye the spoken voice is extended then fades away but not Echo'd)

This will be inserted into the Circuit Prior to the 100K Pot for the channel Vol as I want to control Reverb levels individually on 3 Mic inputs. (again Pot controlled)

I am having real problems in locating a circuit that I can introduce into my plan and have no idea as to designing the section.

Please help

thanks

Chris.:confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• Mixer Schematic latest_0000.jpg
    Mixer Schematic latest_0000.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 9,697
  • Mixer Schematic latest_0001.jpg
    Mixer Schematic latest_0001.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 10,457

Resqueline

Jul 31, 2009
A reverb is an echo, only with a much shorter delay. In "the old days" it would be made with a Bucket Brigade Delay IC and inserted between your two diagrams.
The clock frequency would determine the delay time, and part of the output from the BBD would be fed back to its input (decay time).
I'm not sure if a BBD can be had for a reasonable price these days, but there are surely more modern options.

XDIENZO

Feb 15, 2014
A reverb is an echo, only with a much shorter delay. In "the old days" it would be made with a Bucket Brigade Delay IC and inserted between your two diagrams.
The clock frequency would determine the delay time, and part of the output from the BBD would be fed back to its input (decay time).
I'm not sure if a BBD can be had for a reasonable price these days, but there are surely more modern options.
HELP ME PLEASE ABOUT OUR PROJECT !!!!
PLEASE GIVE ME A COPY OF A DIAGRAM OF MICROPHONE WITH ECHO AND VOLUME
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!1