Connect with us

Microphone Reverb (not echo)

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by chris8477a, Jan 12, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. chris8477a

chris8477a

Dec 13, 2011
    Hi All

I have attached a copy of my circuit for microphone input, I need to add a Reverb Effect ( ie for Karaoke wherebye the spoken voice is extended then fades away but not Echo'd)

This will be inserted into the Circuit Prior to the 100K Pot for the channel Vol as I want to control Reverb levels individually on 3 Mic inputs. (again Pot controlled)

I am having real problems in locating a circuit that I can introduce into my plan and have no idea as to designing the section.

Please help

thanks

Chris.:confused::confused::confused:

Attached Files:

2. Resqueline

Resqueline

Jul 31, 2009
    A reverb is an echo, only with a much shorter delay. In "the old days" it would be made with a Bucket Brigade Delay IC and inserted between your two diagrams.
    The clock frequency would determine the delay time, and part of the output from the BBD would be fed back to its input (decay time).
    I'm not sure if a BBD can be had for a reasonable price these days, but there are surely more modern options.

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  4. chris8477a

chris8477a

Dec 13, 2011
    Lol

LOL its was only till recently that I learn that my first ever Keyboard Organ had the springs,,, I always wondered what the long spring was for...lol

5. XDIENZO

XDIENZO

Feb 15, 2014
    WHAT IS PAN
    IT IS THE SAME WITH ECHO??????/

6. XDIENZO

XDIENZO

Feb 15, 2014
    HELP ME PLEASE ABOUT OUR PROJECT !!!!
    PLEASE GIVE ME A COPY OF A DIAGRAM OF MICROPHONE WITH ECHO AND VOLUME
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ask a Question