Connect with us

Microcontroller and A9G module

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by hakraf, Jun 28, 2018.

1. hakraf

hakraf

Jun 28, 2018
    Hello, i have a school project that is a gps tracker, so that i'm asking if you can help me to find a solution to connect my A9G module with the microcontroller, i need a diagram for that.
    this is the module
    [​IMG]
    I have just the module not the board.
    thanks in advance.

2. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    Ooops.... you should have got the development module/board rather than the bare module.

Get the datasheet for the device or for the development board. To use it you need to connect a SIM card and the development boards come with them fitted/interfaced plus all the required I/O ports made EASILY available. The 'module' on its own will be a total nightmare to use.

hakraf likes this.
  3. hakraf

hakraf

Jun 28, 2018
    I was searching if i can just found the board diagram, and try to make something like :(

4. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    You'll spend more time (and money) making your own development board than you ever would by purchasing one ready-made.

Put your original purchase down to 'experience ' (a bad one!) and try to resell it to someone who either has more time/money than you and/or less of a clue (now)!

Ask a Question