Connect with us

micro film ribbon cable

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by chuck clark, Aug 3, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. chuck clark

    chuck clark Guest

    I've my computer printer in pieces on the floor and the problem is a
    damaged micro film ribbon cable. It is about 1.5 feet long and has this
    written on it TennRich AWM 2896 80C VM-1. I have been digging around on to try and replace it but don't really see this product. Can
    someone send me a link to this product?
    Many Thanks,
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day