Connect with us

Micro board

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by markalan, May 17, 2020.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. markalan

markalan

May 17, 2020
    I want to say, I don't have very much knowledge in this area. With that being said, I am working on this little project and would love to receive some help if possible, it doesn't seem that it would be very complicated, I was hoping to get a little guidance to fast track things along. I am, at this time simply wanting to put together a very small/thin design board, capable of allowing me to integrate a stretch (approx. 8") sensor where I can have basically 3 levels of sensitivity (button click setting,) that will trip a buzzer to notify activity, That is basically it. Looking for small but practical size. I really appreciate any guidance on this that I can get. Thanks

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009

hi and welcome

Lots of text but little info for anyone to help you. You need to be much more specific
    do you have a sensor in mind ? link ?
    what is the output of the sensor ( whatever it is) gong to ??

Martaine2005 and bertus like this.
Ask a Question