Connect with us

Measuring temperature and humidity

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by [email protected], Aug 28, 2014.

1. Zio_f@solo

[email protected]

Aug 28, 2014
    Good morning,

i'm new in this forum.

So, i need help to build a source point that send data about temperature/umidity.

In practise, there is a box, with a temp/umidity sensor and a circuit that translate data coming from the sensor and send it using a transmitter.

This is the schema:

[​IMG]

Now, my question is: "How i can build this source point?". In particular "How i can build the circuit?".

Thanks to all

Attached Files:

2. Arouse1973

Arouse1973 Adam

Dec 18, 2013
    What research have you done . What are you transmitting to? What RF bands are you allowed to use in your country, if you don't know then I suggest 2.45 GHz global ISM band.

What range do you want? How big are the batteries and how long do you want them to last. How much do you want it to cost? Do you have any programming experience? Do you have any electronics experience?

The answer to these questions are going to determine the road you take and how much help you are going to need from us. An easy but boring approach is to buy ready made temp and humidity module and just pass temp and humidity data to a micro processor. But you could have a go at your own, dependant on your experience.

Unfortunately your stuck with having to use a qualified RF module by law so don't even think about making your own :)

Please also supply details of the range of temperatures and humidity you want to measure and also the accuracy levels needed.

Adam

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    KrisBlueNZ likes this.
Ask a Question