Connect with us

maths for engineers

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by Koen Crawford, Aug 7, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Koen Crawford

Koen Crawford

Jul 25, 2016
    Hello,

Please can someone help me solve my problem. I have recently submitted my answer and had my work referred for an error. I have pictures of my question and working out, however i can not seem to post them on the page. can i email them to someone for advice/guidance

Thanks

2. Sunnysky

Sunnysky

Jul 15, 2016
    upload your images such as ... http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/index.php. in jpg / bump format. this may compress files then paste url
    upload files button with acceptable extension but not oversized .
    I use IRFANView to resize images <1MB

3. Koen Crawford

Koen Crawford

Jul 25, 2016
    Thank you for the reply. Are you able to help me with my errors ?

Attached Files:

4. Sunnysky

Sunnysky

Jul 15, 2016
    n

5. infectme247

infectme247

Aug 5, 2016
    Hi. In the beginning of your answer for part B, at the 6th line you write that the integral of x*e2x is equal to the difference e2x/2 - e2x/4.
    At first, it seemed to me like you tried to solve the previous equation for the integral, but this result doesn't seem to follow in any way, and furthermore it's wrong as it would imply that the integral of xe2x w.r.t. x, is e2x/4, which is false!

Ask a Question