Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Marconi TF 2370 spectrum analyser

mindthetrams

Apr 23, 2018
Hello, I've just aquired one of these and hope someone can point me in the direction of a full service manual. It has a fault and I hope to better understand the machine. Any help much appreciated.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Try this link to obtain a free download of a zip file containing a pretty good user manual and schematics as PDF files. The zip file is about six megabytes.

mindthetrams

Apr 23, 2018
Try this link to obtain a free download of a zip file containing a pretty good user manual and schematics as PDF files. The zip file is about six megabytes.
Thank you for your reply. I already have this but am hoping for a full repair manual. This is a complex machine and I will need a helping hand.
Regards Jonathan

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
I already have this but am hoping for a full repair manual.
Do you really have this? I doubt it. Or did you NOT wait for the zip file to be processed at the link I provided? Near the bottom of the page is this text: This file is downloadable free of charge: processing. If you wait long enough, the word processing changes to a clickable link that says Get Manual. Wait until this happens and then click on the link to download the 6.26 MB (6,566,400 bytes) zip file. The result will be the full repair manual you are hoping for.

The manual is 114 pages long with extensive block diagrams, theory of operation explanations, and partial schematics. The entire zip file contains the manual in one PDF file PLUS two schematic PDF files with detailed digital and RF schematic diagrams PLUS a Parts List PDF file PLUS a color image file in jpeg format of the complete instrument. If you can't use these files to effect a full repair, we can't help you..

mindthetrams

Apr 23, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I do actually know how Electrotanya works thank you....... I already have this file. Unbeknown to you I did once discover a superb repair manual for this machine but it downloaded as a corrupt file and cannot presently be relocated on the web.

[mod edited .... removed personal attack]

Last edited by a moderator:

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I already have this file

Then you have all you need !!

I too have downloaded it and it's all there ... just happens to be spread across 4 pdf files

it covers instruction section, and full repair section with all circuits, parts lists etc etc

it does seem you don't understand what you are looking at with that downloaded info
if you think it isn't all there, then please tell us specifically what is missing

Regards
Dave

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
I do actually know how Electrotanya works thank you.
Gee, I am impressed. Be more impressed if you actually knew the site name is spelled ElektroTanya. Have a good day!:D As I said in post #4: we can't help you.

TK2370_x

Jan 9, 2019
Hello,
Yesterday I was looking for TF2370 data and found your request for a full-blown manual.
If you are still interested I can send you one I bought at the Mauritron company.
I tried to upload the file (24MB) but way too big.

Have a nice day

mindthetrams

Apr 23, 2018
Hello,
Yesterday I was looking for TF2370 data and found your request for a full-blown manual.
If you are still interested I can send you one I bought at the Mauritron company.
I tried to upload the file (24MB) but way too big.
I you provide me with your email address I will try to forward it asap.
Have a nice day

Thank you for your kind offer.

Regards.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
for your privacy, please swap emails in PM ... not in open forum