Connect with us

Making A Drone With Phone Vibrators

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by nemsis19, Jan 19, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. nemsis19

nemsis19

Jan 19, 2016
    Hello Everyone i guess i made a mistake posting a question in the projects area :p sorry for that
    anyway ive been looking here http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2016/01/10/10-more-great-gadgets-ces-2016/78590554/ and i found that little drone its palm sized and i was thinking to make a smaller one with phone vibrators but im finding a huge problem finding a small arduino board that can be handled with these tiny motors and a small betery too soo has anyone tried it or thought about it ? :/
    thank you in advance :)

2. Gryd3

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
    If you want to go that tiny, look into smaller devices like the trinket or nano... maybe.
    you can also look into using surface mount components from AVR... you can program them like an Arduino with a little extra effort.

nemsis19 likes this.
  3. Colin Mitchell

Colin Mitchell

Aug 31, 2014
    You can buy a quad on eBay or Alibaba for $20.00

nemsis19 likes this.
  4. nemsis19

nemsis19

Jan 19, 2016
    thank you both very much but i was thinking to make it by my self like a DIY project and that nano thing looks more then little :3 lol and ive seen them in ali express but they cant fly more then 0.08hours
    thank you guys :)

Gryd3 likes this.
  5. nemsis19

nemsis19

Jan 19, 2016
    that trinket looks really useful thank you very much :)

6. Gryd3

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
    Hopefully you can make some good progress with it.
    When you look for tiny things, you can usually get smaller if you get the components yourself, but there are always miniature dev boards from arduino that should work.

Ask a Question