Connect with us

LVDS input and datasheets for LCD panels

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by dave.martin, Sep 21, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. dave.martin

dave.martin

Sep 11, 2012
    I recently changed out the LCD panel on a 42" Toshiba for one out of a JVC 42" everything is working but the image is inverse or negative (red is green and green is red , blue is yellow and yellow is blue) I need to find out what needs switched around but I have no data sheets on the components. Need data sheets on... TCON boards V420H1-C07 & V420H1-C12 also the boards on the edge of the LCD panel are V42H1-XL07 & V420H1-XR07 I connected these to the V420H1-C12 thanks for any help. I have not gotten any response from companies selling these boards that state they have datasheets on them.

2. dave.martin

dave.martin

Sep 11, 2012
    LVDS input

Can LVDS clock speed inputs be reversed to acheive the opisite color on a LCD module?

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I've combined these because you'll probably get more sensible answers if people know the whole story and your possible solution.

My guess is that your problem comes from an inversion of the signals (and I was about to post that in one of the threads. Clearly you have also figured that out.

Now that we know the inputs are LVDS, and you ask if they can be swapped. I've not worked much with LVDS, but my understanding is that the pair of outputs are complimentary, and that swapping them will invert the logic.

I would certainly give it a try.

4. dave.martin

dave.martin

Sep 11, 2012
    Thanks Steve I was coming up with the same conclusion but I have yet to find the correct data sheet for the V420H1-C12 just to make sure that the wires are correctly placed the board feeding it is a V28A000860A1

Ask a Question