Maker Pro
Maker Pro

LTspice manual

satrah

Dec 30, 2016
Hi All, I have just installed LTspice17 and a first time user of this type of software The only manual version i can find is version 6 and not 17. Going to print this out but i would like to check first to see if there is a new manual. I am guessing that there is not much change from 6 to 17. It is 206 pages trying not to waste ink.

Hard to find contact on software developers.

Thank in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

satrah

Dec 30, 2016
I have a lexmerk510 printer with 2 spare ink cartridges @ 6000 sheet per cartridge, I got it second hand for 20 dollars, I try and stay away from computer screens as much as i can when reading. life seem to be lived on computer these days. I do a lot of reading. easier for note talking. and the list can go on and on. Power saving is on the list as number one. I have a cheep laptop and at that price they do not like to be moved around much, hence paper printout mean i dont have to take laptop with me where ever i go, only doc that i need. 500 sheet for 2.5 dollars here and there is a lot cheaper than paying 1000.s dollar in medical bills for damaged back, eyes, shoulder and neck, if you get neck pain good luck googling that one, physios have troubles treating it and often can not be cured, most medical conditions the injured area can be 90% damaged with asymptomatic signs.

The paper will go into compost and mulched.

Studied Occupational Therapy(OT) for 5 years, 80% of the next generation will have no vision when they get old, even as young as 50 to 60, it is the result of being on computer, phone and tablets from 3 years old, that 50 years worth of damage, so print is better if people do a lot of reading