Connect with us

Low voltage switching

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Andy Walters, Nov 23, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Andy Walters

Andy Walters

Nov 23, 2015
    Hello, I'm new to this forum, and very much a hobbyist. I have some idea about electronics etc, but not enough to do what I want to do. I'm hoping that I can find help with circuit design here, in this forum.

I am looking to make a circuit that can be operated on low or zero voltage, to operate a RC servo using a separate power source and that has an override using a RC receiver.. I think something like a MOSFET may do the job, but I'm not really sure :-(

The aim is to test a parachute recovery device on a drone, without having to endanger the drone itself in the process. The parachute will eventually support the full weight of the drone and the container will not be separated from it.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. The general idea is shown in the attached drawing.

Thank you for you time in reading this.

Attached Files:

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Welcome to our forum.
    Have a look at this ressource. Does that help?

Ask a Question