Connect with us

Looking to buy.

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Gadgetastic, Sep 14, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Gadgetastic

Gadgetastic

Nov 22, 2011
    What I need is an ammeter circuit that I can mount in a box and just solder right in line with other components. Must have a simple, easy to read, digital read out and be able to measure between .5mA and 3mA. That's the basic info. This is a safety feature for a larger project.

Any takers please e-mail me at [email protected].

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there

your best bet is to go to your local electronics hobby store or have a look on eBay :)

Google ammeter sales, Im sure you will find dozens of hits

Dave

3. Gadgetastic

Gadgetastic

Nov 22, 2011
    I would have thought that to be the case. However, Radio Shack didn't have them. JamesCo doesn't. Mouser was a no go. I even called JamesCo and was told I would likely have to build such a thing. I don't want something off eBay because basically that's just gambling. At least here I can check past posts on a bidder.

4. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    You can get analog 0-5mA one for a few bucks delivered, is digital necessary? Are you willing to spend $100 or more on a custom job?

5. Gadgetastic

Gadgetastic

Nov 22, 2011
    I suppose analog would work. Can you give a link to a site that sells them? I've found plenty of volt meters but none for mA without making a modification.

6. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Ebay or Google "analog ammeter ma" there are some cheap 0-5mA range ones...

Ask a Question