Maker Pro
Maker Pro

looking forward to participating

philgritsr2

Oct 21, 2013
have done a few projects mainly transmitters, benchtop power supply from old pc psu, etched some circuit boards for voltage regulator etc.

been interested in learning and read your posts, like the long railroad led arduino post alot

not at the moment but i love messing with things and fixing when i can and will try my best to share experience with the group ive been lurking for 2 or 3 weeks and love all im reading

about six months ago i built a 3-4 watt fm transmitter researched it lots then drew out a schematic from many i saw on net and from parts i had saved from old radios and tv and such and made my first printed circuit board using home made etchant when i powered it up it transmitted but not in just one spot on dial the unit was pretty but harmonics everyplace BAD
i will post some pics when i can wont use that transmitter but still a proud piece of work

Last edited by a moderator:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Hi Phil.

I've moved your multiple posts into one and put it in the introductions thread.

I'm not sure if this is an introduction for you or general chat. Please use the appropriate forums.

Thanks.

philgritsr2

Oct 21, 2013
to be honest i should have done it in one post, i love reading this forum and was trying to get to the magic number so i could send and receive pms im not an ass and I hope you can except my apology, im sorry Steve i plan to add help for others when i can hvac man 28 years lot a relay pump and electronic ignition trouble shooting under my belt

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Yeah, I figured you were trying to up your post count.

As I've noted in the thread concerned, you can ask the other member to PM you, or you can PM a moderator and ask they pass it on for you.

edit, if you're not too concerned about your email address appearing, post it like this steve(at)example.com