Connect with us

looking for this flex wire to PCB socket

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by DirtinLa, Jul 11, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. DirtinLa


    Jul 11, 2016
    Greetings Everyone, I'm new here so if I do something wrong please let me know.

    I have a very expensive aquarium light and I took out the driver board. In doing so I

    messed up one of the sockets that a flex cable plugs into. I've searched the net everwhere

    and can't seem to find it,

    I'd like to have someone tell me what's it called? Even better a part number...

    Looks kind of like a FPC FFC connector or possibly a molex

    <iframe width="480" height="360" src=" Marine Radion Driver board repair"></iframe>

    Attached Files:

  2. hevans1944

    hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

    Jun 21, 2012
    Welcome to Electronics Point, @DirtinLa!

    We really LOVE it when the original poster (OP) solves their problem(s) without our help! :D And I love a twenty-one cent solution. Good job! :cool:

    Please visit us often.
  3. DirtinLa


    Jul 11, 2016
    Honestly, this is the site that led me to the appropriate place to search.

    Thanx again
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day