Connect with us

Looking for the name of this connector

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Kauf2938, May 17, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Kauf2938


    May 17, 2016
    I need to order the mail connector that fits into this. Anyone know what its called?

    2016-05-16 19_12_50.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Bluejets


    Oct 5, 2014
    Possibly mini JST connector....check ebay for sizes etc.​
    davenn likes this.
  3. dorke


    Jun 20, 2015
    Welcome to EP.

    Finding this connector can be a headache .
    There are so many variations from so many vendors.
    What makes this one a headache is the triangular keying it has.

    Do you have a parts list?
    Can you connect the manufacture for info?

    If the answer to the above is No.
    The best would be to connect the main connector companies and ask for help.
    send the picture and the pitch
    MOLEX and JST and TE(AMP)

    In the worst case ,if you don't get any info,
    you can substitute the connector with a standard 3 pin connector you do know.
  4. marduk


    May 21, 2016
    If it's a one off job and you know were the wires go then cut off the plastic part off and solder wires directly or use header crimps and blob some hot glue on there, job done.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day