Connect with us

Looking for special wire-holders

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Adrian G., Aug 9, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Adrian G.

    Adrian G. Guest

    Hi there,

    I'm looking for a source for these special
    type of wire-holders, please see picture-link:

    It comes from a 80s Japanese audio unit and
    was used for instance by SHARP and Sanyo.

    If anyone can point to a distributor who
    sells these, I'd even pay US$5 for the
    information via PayPal.

  2. BWL

    BWL Guest

    Philips used to use those in most all their TV's in the 80's and 90's; the Big
    Screens typically would have as many as a dozen or more, scattered all over the
    set; should be able to find them at any TV shop that either used to service
    them, or still does...
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day