Connect with us

Looking for special dual voltage regulator.

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Jamie, Aug 26, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

    A couple of times in the past while poking around the
    inners of some equipment. I ran across a low power
    IC with 8 legs tab style. I wish I wrote the numbers
    This IC, accepted the AC directly from the xformer..
    it had 2 inputs for the AC, the xformer was CT to common.
    2 outputs for filter caps which coupled to common.
    1 common leg, 1 control switch input leg and 2 outputs
    which gave you + and - regulated sources.

    I think the chip I was looking at last output 5 V + and -
    this was not a DC to DC converter.

    Apparently it has the bridge rectifier inside it with
    2 + and - linear voltage regulators.

    I would like to find the base part number for this so that
    I can get a series of voltages. I have some projects where I
    want simple low part count.
    these units I speak of are at most 200 ma units.
    Some part number help would be nice if any one happens to
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day