Connect with us

Looking for imaging device that shows contours underneath skin

Discussion in 'General Electronics' started by [email protected], Mar 1, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest

    What imaging device produces images of skin strata? was it some kind of
    radar or x-ray? Anybody know what made that colored image?
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day