Connect with us

Looking for heat switch

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by David Curas-Thompson, Oct 18, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. I am trying to identify a replacement component for a water
    filter/heater. The item is a heat swich of some kind with a component
    label KSD301. There are two components installed, with swicthing
    temperatures of 88degC and 95degC (switch on and off temps). I have
    been unable to identify the component in a couple of catalogs I have
    tried, the manufacturer of both the component and device are
    unidentifiable, and the seller of the unit (a store in Zambia) has no
    idea where to source spares. Can anybody out there help with a
    suggestion of where I can identify and source a replacement? I can
    mail a photo of the component for identification purposes. -
  2. Guest

    The device is a thermal switch. Here is the manufacturers web page

    Klixon now owned by TI may have an equivalent

    Hope this helps
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day