Connect with us

Looking for AMI Switched Capacitor Filter IC

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by B. Newberger, Sep 6, 2008.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. B. Newberger

    B. Newberger Guest

    I am looking for an AMI S3529 switched-capacitor HP filter. The S3529
    and the S3528 LP counterpart were featured in an April '86 QST article
    entitled SuperSCAF and Son. I still have the S3528, but seem to have
    misplaced the S3529.


    Barry Newberger
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day