Connect with us

Looking for a 'smooth' bargraph..

Discussion in 'Electronic Equipment' started by james, Aug 23, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. james

    james Guest

    I'm trying to find a 'LED' 'BarGraph' that does not use discrete leds/dots
    (ex.: a stack of 100 leds, or an LCD). I saw these used on a few hi-end
    mixers (recording studios). They look like glowing thermometers (as in the
    mercury would glow bright green or red) and respond at about 5-20hz

    I've been serching the net to locate this component, but so far I've turned
    up empty handed. Probably because I dont know the name that is used to
    designate theses 'bar graphs'.

    Does any one here know where I could find this? Or, at least what are they

    Thank you,
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day