Connect with us

Looking for a part

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Alphabet_Soup, Dec 19, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Alphabet_Soup

Alphabet_Soup

Dec 19, 2016
    Lately I've been trying to find a way to direct the output of a flash memory chip to multiple sources for processing. Basically what I'm looking for is a fancy transistor. Something that can take in a single input, have multiple outputs, and have some method of taking in a pattern. Certain patterns will close the path from the input to a certain output.

I tried researching this part but I don't know if it exists or what to search. Hopefully someone will be able to direct me to a part or circuit that will be able to perform this task. Thank you for your time.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    fancy transistors don't exist .... you are describing some sort of IC or multiple IC circuit
    some one else may be able to suggest an IC based on your unclear description

3. Alphabet_Soup

Alphabet_Soup

Dec 19, 2016
    I'm curious as to why you decided to post? I'll take your advice and wait for someone else to help me. Thank you for the response.

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Well, at least you got a response. I didn't respond because I have exactly zero idea what you want to do.

5. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    +1

makes 2 of us

6. hevans1944

hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

Jun 21, 2012
    makes 3 of us. GIGO principle applies.

7. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    @Alphabet_Soup, you've probably made the classic mistake of posting a question in terms of how you think your actual problem will be solved.

Unfortunately this often obscures what the actual problem is.

For example, your problem might be that you want to connect a USB stick simultaneously to your computer and an mp3 player.

Ask a Question