Connect with us

Looking for a kit

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Reactor, Mar 6, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Reactor

    Reactor Guest

    Is there a kit or a ciruit design for a voice changer that will make your
    voice sound EXACTLY like the old Battlestar Galatica Cylons from the 1980's?
  2. Guest

    Google for cylon vocoder.
  3. Hawker

    Hawker Guest

    Personally I always did a pretty good impersonation of it while talking
    though a jaw harp and pulling the "flap" on it back at the same time.

    other than that my guess is they used a vocorder.
  4. maxfoo

    maxfoo Guest

    We called those Jew's harps...always wondered why though, cuz they're cheap? ;^D's_harp
  5. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

    Whoa, dude! I just looked up "Vocoder", and damn! I thought the Cylons
    and Daleks used something like a ring modulator, not all that computerized

  6. Donald

    Donald Guest

    Does anyone know how the gou'ld voice is create as in the Star Gate series ?

    That would be fun !
  7. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

    Bandpass filters and just a hint of reverb?

  8. probably just a Harmoniser and a bit of eq

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day