Connect with us

Long range rc circuit

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Er. Irfan, Sep 26, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Er. Irfan

Er. Irfan

Sep 26, 2017
    Hi all,

I want help from learned and experienced ones about the rc circuits which are able to give me following 6 functions

up
    Down
    Right and left
    Switch on
    Switch off

Further it is required that the remote should be able to give me a range of about 2 to 3 kilometers

So kindly suggest the components and circuit

2. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    I think you will have trouble getting that kind of range with a legal transmitter.

A GSM module and cell phone might be your best bet, if that is within budget.

Bob

davenn likes this.
  3. Er. Irfan

Er. Irfan

Sep 26, 2017
    Bob thanks for your advice but can't we use two cellphones to transmit and receive data and is it possible to send signals to perform above mentioned functions?

I am a beginner and this project is required to control the camera mounted on campus from control room.

4. duke37

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
    The locations appear to be fixed. A clear line of sight with high gain aerials at each end should do the job.

Er. Irfan and davenn like this.
  5. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    Er. Irfan likes this.
  6. Er. Irfan

Er. Irfan

Sep 26, 2017
    Thanks kellys_eye

Thanks for the link

7. Er. Irfan

Er. Irfan