Connect with us

LM2917 with QTR-1RC

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Allan Ribeiro, Jul 23, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Allan Ribeiro

Allan Ribeiro

Jul 23, 2013
    Hi I'm working in a project wich I have to use 1 QTR-1RC to get the frequency of the wheel(black), which have 24 marks in white, and 1 LM2917 to converte the frequency took by the QTR-1RC, to voltage. Anyone have any idea how does this circuit is? I've looked on the internet but nothing.
    thanks

2. john monks

john monks

Mar 9, 2012
  3. Allan Ribeiro

Allan Ribeiro

Jul 23, 2013
    Yes, I already looked, but i don't know how will be the circuit with QTR-1RC, the datasheet doesn't have the circuit with both components

4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Functional Description

The QTR-1RC reflectance sensor carries a single infrared LED and phototransistor pair. The phototransistor uses a capacitor discharge circuit that allows a digital I/O line on a microcontroller to take an analog reading of reflected IR by measuring the discharge time of the capacitor. Shorter capacitor discharge time is an indication of greater reflection

is the LM2917 a microcontroller ? NO ;)

you should be using the QTR-1A which has an analog output

Dave

Ask a Question