Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Light Meter Circuit Help

heberjm8

Oct 11, 2010
Hello. I’m hoping I can get some help at this forum with the design of a circuit. I’m designing an ambient light sensor with a digital display showing the amount of lux detected. I’ve done research on the internet for possible circuit help but with no luck. If someone would respond with thoughts or possible circuit ideas I would GREATLY appreciate it. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hello. I’m hoping I can get some help at this forum with the design of a circuit. I’m designing an ambient light sensor with a digital display showing the amount of lux detected. I’ve done research on the internet for possible circuit help but with no luck. If someone would respond with thoughts or possible circuit ideas I would GREATLY appreciate it. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

there's lots of ccts out there search for Lux meter

and please dont multi post in different sections as its annoys people and is likely to engender the wrath of the moderators !!

Dave

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
is likely to engender the wrath of the moderators !!

Indeed! Heberjm8, of your first 7 posts, I have deleted 4 due to duplication.

I would hope not to have to delete any more for this reason.

heberjm8

Oct 11, 2010
Sorry about the multiple posts. I just wasn't sure which area would be best to post in so thats why I did the multiple posts. Sorry.

"there's lots of ccts out there search for Lux meter"
Does 'ccts' stand for circuits? Thanks.