Connect with us

light controlling

Discussion in 'LEDs and Optoelectronics' started by Ter Elo, Aug 20, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Ter Elo

Ter Elo

Aug 20, 2015
    Hi,

I dont know is this correct forum about my question, but if not please tell me where i can ask about this.

I need to find some kind of already created or some kind of that "black box" with below criterian:
    - to that blackbox should add multiple different sensors.
    - from blackbox or that can be also integrated with this blackbox should get three different lights
    - all those sensors should connect to this blackbox with wireless connection
    - In blackbox should also integrated mobile card which one can use when information from this blackbox send to cloud.
    - from cloud create programming which control which light should light.

i mean same kind of box what is traffic lights, but need to programming which light is on between different sensor information and connection between this blackbox and cloud should create with gsm.

I hope that some of you can help me.

2. Ter Elo

Ter Elo

Aug 20, 2015
    or if there is not already created that kind of blackbox can somebody give me instruction how this kind of box is possible create.

Ask a Question